He is an awesome teacher. More accurately a TRAINOR. And he only trains you with the same stuff he learned in the MLM field as he built a great business.
If you aren’t doing anything in your Network Marketing business to move it ahead, you will stay right where you are. That is a given.
Here are the 7 keys to move out of your frustration.
1) Get “deadly” serious about your business. Act like you are the CEO and you are looking to hire quality and outgoing sales people. If you think about your business as a hobby, or a maybe, you will stay right where you are.
2) Make an absolute commitment to DO IT and get GOOD at Doing IT. Doing what? Prospecting, follow-up, teaching, relationship building, goal setting, vision building. You have a choice: You can either get real GOOD at IT, or you can stink at IT. It’s your choice.
3) Get your Head screwed on straight. You aren’t going to build a 6-figure business overnight. It takes time to build a downline. It takes time to get a decent check.
4) Surround yourself with Success ALL The time. Listen to success oriented MP3’s. Read inspiring and uplifting books. Quit hanging out with those negative nelsons that bring you down.
5) We will get down in the doldrums every so often. How do we get out of these doldrums? There’s one way – PROSPECT your way out. It works every time.
6) Get GOOD, get REALLY GOOD at PROSPECTING – Daily! Your prospecting will either attract business or repel business – depending on how good you get at prospecting. The better you get, the more people you will attract.
7) STAY THE COURSE in the face of adversity.
Do you know that 85% of network marketers are women? If we aren’t actively prospecting women, we are missing out on a huge pile of money.
This is not an “easy” teaching to swallow. But ponder it and take it to heart. For those of you who are “dead” serious about building your business, these 7 things will mean the difference between exciting success and same-old, same-old mediocrity.