I have known one of the owners of Synnd and Social Media Science, Tom Rozof, when Synnd was just a part of his vision. Then one day he announced that he had some new software that he wanted a group of us to beta test. His software designer, a brilliant guy from Germany, made eight 5 minute Jing videos for us. Well the software was rough, didn’t work half the time, but still put a fantastic “what if” vision in my mind. I knew that if this ever took off, it would be remarkable.
Well this is about 2 years later. I am still following Tom and now Charles Heflin. They joined forces when they discovered that they were heading in the same direction with similar goals. Synnd now has over 800 members around the world. If you ever really understand what the power of Synnd can do, you will quickly become a member – for life.
First of all, there is nothing like this anywhere. Synnd is a way to syndicate your blog posts, or other important URL’s far and wide on the social landscape. It is done by 800+ separate computers all over the globe. I have a campaign that is now running on Digg, and I set it up for 60 “votes” over 3 days. So 60 separate computers somewhere in the world are “voting” on my Digg URL – piece of content. Next I will take this same content and send it on a Bookmarking campaign to 8 different bookmarking sites. This time I will specify in the campaign that I want 80 “hits” over 8 days. Again 80 computers will each bookmark my content to one of the 8 bookmarking sights.
Here is a video that will give you a lot more information
I am so thankful that I got to know Tom Rozof 3 years ago and now Charles Heflin. They are incredible thinkers and I know following them will be in my best interests. They are totally “white hat” in their SEO and social media philosophy.
One other super benefit from becoming a synnd member is you also then have a membership in the social media step-by-step module teachings on how to research, build and monetize an authority site. This is no little dinky teaching. It is a full-blown strategy based on Charles and Tom’s extensive experience in building blogs and websites that make money. If you were to quit all else and follow their authority site teaching AND use Synnd, you would do very well financially.
Synnd membership costs $67 per month, and this includes 500 “synnd” points each month. You can easily “earn” another 50 points per day, giving you about 2000 points per month. One point = one vote or “hit” on a bookmarking or news site. You can sign up right here: Social Media Science
I am also part of an elite Social Media Science Agent team who are being trained to help small to large businesses kick ass on their competition. We have a unique system to help them online with every conceivable marketing strategy there is.
- Mixx Gets Credibility Boost From NYTimes
- Why Digg Digs Cassandra – GigaOM
- Google vs Digg Traffic: Which Helps You Earn The Most with Chitika? — eBlogTip dot Com
- The Pros and Cons of Digg for SEO | SEO Consult – Certified Search Engine Optimisation Agency
- Pajamas Media » Senator Barrasso: Why Won’t Congressional Democrats Permit Science Oversight Hearings? (PJM Exclusive)
- Junk Science Bombshell: NASA & Media Knew About Bogus Climate Data 3 Years Ago – First Things « The Daley Gator
- Social Media & the science to Online Marketing | Creative Writers
- Papa Mike’s Blog
» Blog Archive
» Science Bombshell: NASA & Media Knew About Bogus Climate Data 3 Years Ago
- SEO With Social Media Marketing & Networking – Twitter, Digg, Mixx, Stumbleupon | Social Media Bits
- @dalealison if @reddit code is meh, try @mixx communities (subdomain) http://www.mixx.com/community here is #iowa http://iowa.mixx.com/ | Arnolds Park, Iowa LocalSpur – News, Yellow Page Listings, Events and Local Tweets for Arnolds Park, IA.