I caught wind of this today – a 90 day video challenge. And the more I thought about it the more excited I became. Is is this easy to do, a video every day? Absolutely not. But is this also easy NOT to do, too? Yep! So I have a choice to make. Don’t do the challenge – or embrace the idea and “go for it!”
I decided to “go for it!” Here’s a video of me on my FIRST DAY!
[youtube width=”494″ height=”400″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbci9tsybUM[/youtube]
As far as I know it is Mia Davies who started this challenge. She also has a Facebook group that is all about the 90 day video challenge. I encourage you to visit her blog and find out what other people are doing.
Here are the basic guidelines and some benefits from embarking on a 3 month challenge like this. The experience you gain from doing this and completing the 90 days is going to be life-changing. I thank Mia for the following:
- You improve your ability to connect
- You improve your ability to communicate a message powerfully
- You improve your ability to express yourself and your ideas
- You get your message to many people at one time
- You start to accept and maybe even “like” yourself
- You become more comfortable in your day to day interaction
- You become more comfortable and confident in public speaking
- You become more efficient in your speaking and communicating
- And you will become much more proficient at quickly making videos.
Here Are the Simple Rules of the Challenge
- Make a video every single day and post it to your YouTube channel, FB or any other location you like.
- Keep your videos under 2 minutes
- Share something that helps people or makes a difference for them. Either something you learned or experience or a challenge you overcame.
- Have a call to action at the end of your videos to click a link to rate, comment or subscribe!
- If you take this challenge on I promise you will see miracles in your life and your business in the next 30 days!!
Are you up for this? I hope you give it some thought. It could be a big boost to your online business. Let me know what you decide to do. Comment below and let me know how excited you are to give this a shot! It will be a lot of fun, too!
- The Angry Arab News Service » Mistakes happen, every single day
- Soap & Skin – The Sun | We love music. Every single day.
- Every Single Day – Pasta Part.5 OST « Kpop Explorer
- Piety, Inc.
- Planetary Interaction on Sisi | Morphisat’s Blog
- Best Income Online 2010 [Life Changing]
- Grace #4: Life-Changing Grace | dancing cripples
- Store operates like a do-it-yourself winery – StarPhoenix | Homemade Wine Making
- How To Stop Yourself Looking Like An Idiot
- Ken Wapnick CD Sale | A Course in Miracles Monk: Monastery of the Mists