Dr. Wentz is a remarkable man. He received his Ph.D. in microbiology and immunology from the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. In 1974 he started Gull Laboratories as a one-man operation. He was successful inmarketing several of his own products to hospitals and clinical laboratories after gaining FDA approval for them.
In 1992 Dr. Wentz founded USANA Health Sciences, a high-tech manufacturer of nutritional foods, supplements and a personal-care product line. USANA has grown into a huge Network Marketing company with thousands of distributors in a bunch of different countries.
One thing Dr. Wentz is very passionate about is helping children in Cambodia
and Uganda who have been orphaned by diseases like HIV and malaria.
He has received numerous awards and recognition for his tireless
achievement and contribution to better health for everyone.
His father died when he was 17 and still in high school. This was
one of the most traumatic events in his life. His father died at the
“young” age of 57. This one event became the catalyst for his
incredible drive to make a difference in the fight against the “new”
degenerative diseases. Because of our fast-food lifestyle we have
replaced the “infectious” diseases that our grandparents suffered
Even though his various businesses have been very successful, Dr.
Wentz first of all considers himself to be a scientist, and not a
businessman. In spite of this, Dr. Wentz’ has won numerous awards and
presidential appointments because of his business knowledge and
What I think is remarkable is that Dr. Wentz chose network marketing
as the vehicle for taking his company and products mainstream. Most
people don’t realize this, but the network marketing industry has
produced more 6 and 7 figure annual earners than any other industry,
With the economic crisis in the US and world today, network
marketing is almost the last vehicle for developing wealth for the
average person. Many of the traditional ways of building a separate
wealth stream, like real estate and starting a small business, are harder
to do with banks not lending money and the market being so soft.
So I applaud Dr. Wentz for the fabulous job he has done. His vision
was instrumental in building a strong network marketing business that
not only has helped millions of people achieve better health, but has also
provided a great income to those who work hard and have a lead-generating
system to follow.
If you are a USANA distributor or are thinking about joining USANA, having a good lead-generating system can mean the difference between success and failure. For step-by-step training on “how-to” generate 30 – 50 leads per day for your USANA business, click here: MLM Lead Generation
Thank you, Dr. Wentz for bringing health and freedom to so many people.
- Start Healthy Weight Loss Diet with Healthy Food – Lifestyle Examiner – Fitnesss Blog – Health Advice, Free Tips – LifestyleExaminer.com
- Food: The History of Taste « Lifestyle, Your Ultimate Guide – YUG.com
- Raw Foods Diet or Lifestyle? | vegansuprememarshmallows.com
- AJANAKU | Your Lifestyle Curator » Blog Archive » Molecular Gastronomy | Philips food printer
- MBS Bulletin | Congratulations
- Journal of Visualized Experiments | Life Sciences Libraries @ UBC | news, resources & services for the UBC community
- Microbiology and Immunology seminar series: Characterization of NSG-hu mice | e-Veritas
- Choosing the Top & Best MLM Network Marketing Company | downlinesecret.net
- MLM Network Marketing – Scam Or Viable Business?
- Own Network Marketing | Which Web Hosting